[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.48″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.19.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
Partner Success Coach
thinkLaw exists to create a world where critical thinking is no longer a luxury good. We help educators teach critical thinking to all students, not just the highest achieving ones at the most exclusive schools. Rote memorization and spoon-fed learning will not prepare young people for the rapidly changing workforce that awaits them. This is why thinkLaw increases educational equity by giving all students access to critical thinking. We do this through our award-winning curriculum that uses real-life legal cases in upper grades and fairy tales and nursery rhymes in lower grades as a hook to unleash the critical thinking potential of all students and powerful professional development that helps educators apply rigorous inquiry strategies that help them transform from asking “what” and “how to” to “why” and “what if.”
thinkLaw has partnered with over 500 school systems and organizations in 35 states in since launching in June 2015 and has thousands of opportunities for new partnerships due to our tremendous exposure through national and regional education conferences, social media and email marketing efforts, district-wide approvals in hundreds of schools districts and the success of our founder’s newest book.
thinkLaw is looking for a strategic and user-centric Partner Success Coach to support clients in order to help drive a high level of partner satisfaction, successful product/service use, and partner retention. The partner success coach will serve as the primary point of contact for key partners, understand partner success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and be a trusted thinkLaw advisor.
For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of project or account management, maintaining high partner renewal rates as a result of ongoing partner engagement, technical leadership, and outstanding communication skills. thinkLaw is looking for someone with the passion for the mission and the execution chops to make it a reality.
A world where critical thinking is taught by all teachers and to all students, leveling the playing field for 21st century success.
We help educators teach critical thinking to ALL students.
Our Core Values
We listen to understand, speak to be understood, and demonstrate the courage to tackle the tough but necessary conversations across lines of difference.
We dream big, create boldly, and dare to improve our world dramatically, approaching our work with creativity and an endless set of possibilities.
Making a Difference
Our bottom line is impact, so we prioritize our actions and our inactions through the lens of maximizing this bottom line.
Our Approach – The thinkLaw Method
- We make it easy. We are always willing to do the hard work on our end if it’s going to make someone’s work easier on the other side.
- We make it engaging. We work hard to make sure our work is received with tears, hell yeahs, this is unacceptables, gasps, are you freaking kidding me, and laughter because we understand that the emotional connection that comes from engaging our partners and community members.
- We ground our work in critical thinking. We consider multiple perspectives, we use evidence to back up our decision-making, and we are committed to continuous improvement of our thinking around every aspect of what we do.
- We err on the side of fairness and justice, always. We consider equity, not equality in deciding what is needed for our team, our partners, and our work. We understand that what is legal is not always just and what is acceptable is not always fair, and actively seek to be the hammer that helps to bend the arc of history towards justice.
We need someone who will:
- Perform initial onboarding of accounts with thinkLaw partners, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the partnership’s lifetime.
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high partner satisfaction.
- Serve as the thinkLaw subject matter expert providing guidance and addressing challenges on work/project management and collaboration to partners.
- Perform periodic partner success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the team, and expand thinkLaw use throughout the account.
- Develop tools, processes, and best practices to ensure partners are realizing the greatest possible value from thinkLaw.
- Use usage patterns in order to gain insights, provide guidance and increase partner satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to manage and resolve any critical situations with partners.
- Work closely with thinkLaw’s marketing team to share partner insights that inform additional product and partnership opportunities.
- Provide expert partner insight to curriculum development team on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and partner engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal and referral rates.
- Exceed all performance targets including maintaining high partner satisfaction rates, and partnership renewal and expansion rates.
- Impeccable reputation for honesty and integrity.
- Ability to not only solve problems, but find them, discovering what you do not know and having the ability to gain whatever-skills-necessary to get the job done.
- Someone described as enthusiastic and affable, independent and innovative, self-motivated while team-focused, and able to see the big picture (the forest) while being highly organized with a strong attention to the tasks and details (trees).
- Superb communication skills across a variety of stakeholders and industries, both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to manage several projects at one time while paying strict attention to details in a virtual workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in a partner-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support, or Account Manager.
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse partner account base.
- Outstanding multi-task task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities.
- Passion for working with educators and a desire to deeply understand thinkLaw benefits, use cases, and technical elements.
- Confident, high-energy, self-motivated and a true team player.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with senior and executive level partner contacts.
- Successful candidates will be innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity about their clients’ school/district needs. Goals and results-oriented, optimistic, value added mindset, proactive, and easily adapts to change.
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel.
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing partner requirements.
- Strong sense of empathy for the realities of classroom educators, school leaders, and school system leaders.
- Well-organized with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or higher in education, marketing, law, business, public administration, nonprofit management, or related field.
- Experience in influencing key stakeholders and decision-makers in K-12 education.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems.
- Autonomy and independence
- Flexible work environment (virtual workspace) and family-friendly business practices
- Base Salary: $50,000 annually
- Competitive benefits, including healthcare and dental coverage reimbursements.
- The opportunity to work for a mission-based, social enterprise that is revolutionizing education.
thinkLaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If this position speaks to you, please submit a resume and cover letter to Nina Tinsley at email@example.com with the subject line (Application for FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME). Please include at least 3 references, at least 2 of whom serve(d) as your direct supervisor.
**Application Deadline is November 12th**
Leave a Reply